RE: Flywheel lightening

To: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>,
Subject: RE: Flywheel lightening
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:50:35 -0700
Yeah, I'd say 6 lb is too light for street use, and yes, I did it for a couple
of years. Sure grabbed revs in a hurry, but it was a nightmare getting started
on a hill.

My current flywheel is a Tilton aluminum one that weighs about 12 lbs. It's
still a little touchy off the line, but the difference is noticeable when
driving hard. Particularly, doing double-clutch downshifts is great - just stab
at the gas and it wings.

Not for everyone, but I like it.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA