Front end rebuild

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Front end rebuild
From: Sel_Aganovic@hettich.com.au
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:16:12 +1000
Hi to all,

Finally finished the chassis mods, so while I save up to get the chassis
dipped and galvanised, I thought I would start on the front end.

I checked the ball joints and they were OK, but my idler is loose, about 1
mm play.

So here goes...Which part(s) need replacing in the idler assembly ? Are
they still available ? Anyone has the part numbers ? Prices ?

Also, what am I looking for regarding the "spindle" bushes ? How can you
tell they are worn out ?

Any help, info, feedback would be appreciated..

Cheers,

Sel 67.5 SR20-DET (getting there slowly)