Re: I need 1 stock rim for my '66 in Socal...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I need 1 stock rim for my '66 in Socal...
From: Ken Savage <ksavage@mail.sdsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:49:53 -0700
Matt,

Maybe.  I'll double check to see if I still have my old spare steel rim or
not.  I don't even know if it is a stock roadster rim ?  Are the 2000 and
1600 stock rims the same ?   It came with my '69 2L and I have never used
it.  I picked up another mag for a spare and don't need it.  I live in San
Diego.  If I still have it, if it would work - I'll meet you half way and
it's yours.

Ken