Red Carpet Treatment

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Red Carpet Treatment
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 13:57:23 -0700
Hey All,

Picked up my Red Wilton Wool carpet kit this weekend (thanks Les) and it is
really nice. It is pretty much the last piece I need before I put my car in
for its restoration (59 days to go, I have the sweatsheet running).

My thanks to everyone who helped me make this possible. To my SoCalROC buds,
the vendors and all the other who love these cars as much as I do I say
thank you. SRL311-00489 will come alive in about a year's time (more or
less) and when he does it will be because of many people (including many
people on this list).

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000