a li8ttle help

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: a li8ttle help
From: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 12:25:50 -0700 (PDT)
I recently acquired my first Roadster. It is a '68
1600. It truly is a pleasure to drive. Unfortunately I
see a little smoke coming from it on start up. The
engine was rebuilt about 5000 miles ago. I sure hope
it does not indicate rings or some other problem. What
weight of oil is recommended with these cars?
The car has the convertible top frame and I have a top
to put on it but I need the fasteners for the
windshield.  The latch that is part of the mirror is
there but the other two are missing. Would anyone have
these on a parts car that I could purchase?
TIA
Will
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com