SRL31100211 project for sale west coast

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SRL31100211 project for sale west coast
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 21:30:00 -0400
I'm headed to California leaving in the wee hours saturday morning.
delivering SRL31100531, picking up what should be a rust-free 67.5 1600 with
no title and left rear corner cut off, about a foot of the back panel and
the rearmost foot of the LR quarter. I'm bringing out Title, ID tag, and
matching U20 block from SRL31100211. if someone would be interested in the
car with these parts I'd package and sell for $2500. I can provide the
section of frame the number stamp should be on from #211, but I sure can't
find the stamp. was a terminally rusted car. will also be bringing the outer
shell for an early open element Solex air cleaner housing, and one spare 5
speed I could sell. if the 67.5 sells, my trailer becomes available. good
size for a roadster, single axle, pull the pins and the bed tilts back. $850
for the trailer. I expect to unsubscribe from the list while on the road,
call me on my cell phone at 540-631-5852 if interested. buyer of #531 has
first dibs on the 67.5 1600. Fred, I'm bringing the comp springs out with
me. the 67.5 1600 is in the Merced area, could deliver up into Oregon if
someone wanted me to.

Craig Halsted
roadsters