Re: SRL31100211 project for sale west coast

To: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: SRL31100211 project for sale west coast
From: gmagana@softcom.net
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 18:20:50 -0700
Elaine, We have a weekly roadster club meeting on tuesday mornings.  We want
to know if Craig can perhaps come up Tuesday morning, We are 45 minutes from
Merced and would be glad to meet him, Have him call me at home if he get's a
chance, my number is 209-526-7176 at home and my cell phone is
209-480-0538.We would be more than glad to see him, it's not too often we
get people from back east back here and it's a chance for East meets West
roadster owners.  I will as well try to reach him on his cell phone.
Gerardo Magana
67.5 2000