Free 1967 Datsun 411 SSS in Oregon

To: bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Free 1967 Datsun 411 SSS in Oregon
From: Michael Spreadbury <michaelspreadbury@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:12:32 -0700
Hello,

I am posting a note for a friend of a friend, regarding a 1967 Datsun 411
SSS sedan that is free to a good home. The car has been sitting for
5-years, but apparently ran when parked. It is red, has a clean interior,
the exterior needs love as it has been sitting under a tree. The car is
located in Philomath, Oregon, ~90-miles south of Portland. The owner wants
it off his property and will be given to a good home.

I have never seen the car, I don't know the owner, I am just posting the
info for a friend-- I can't answer any other questions you might have. I
just don't want to see another vintage Datsun go to the crusher.

Here is the contact info for those who might be interested:

Mark Esbenshade
541-929-4763

Good luck,

Michael