Re: Meet Mr. K

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Meet Mr. K
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:31:25 EDT
Hello,

To answer just of the few questions that came up in this short while...

Mr."K" or Mr. Katayama is known as the Father of the Z Car.  There is alot
more behind just that title and I am sure there are many of the folks on the
Roadster List that can do a much better job at explaining what this
automotive celebrity is known for.

The Blackhawk Event is going to be held on the 23rd of June.  It is being
held at the Blackhawk Automotive Museum located in Blackhawk Ca.
*The Jimmy Picnic in Golden Gate Park is held in October.

You can attend the event if you are not a ZONC member.  It is open to all
people.  But for entrance into the museum you may need to be a member.  That
is still under consideration.  I think that general admitance into the museum
is around $10.00.

If you are a ZONC member you have all voting rights.  Afterall, thats what
membership is about.  Z's, Roadsters, 510's...

Last year a Nissan XTerra was given away on the day before the show.  Yes,
Nissan screwed up again.  So what else is new?

Calspeed