Re: Meet Mr. K

To: noji-1@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Meet Mr. K
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 13:40:53 -0700 (PDT)
Yea thats right I missed going to Jimmy's last year.  Now that I don't live two
blocks from the show its not quite as easy for me to go but I still want to.
Aftert last years stumbles-giving the car away on the wrong day, press showing
up on the wrong day..etc. I am not sure that I would pick the ZONC thing over
Jimmy's.
        Daniel 69 2000
        Oakland CA