Meet Mr. K

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Meet Mr. K
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 13:26:48 EDT
Hello,

It is that time again when ZONC, Z Owners of NorCal is hosting the (possibly)
annual car show at the exclusive Blackhawk Auto Museum in Blackhawk, Ca
located here in the Bay Area.

Last year there were close to 100 classic Datsuns present for the show.  This
year we are looking at possibly more.  It could be due to the fact the Mr. K
will be present for the event.  Also members of the SCCJ will be present and
more!

As of the last few years Roadster have been part of the Z Club and as of last
year 510's were also added membership roster.  ZONC offers several membership
benefits such as over 12 events a year, a monthly newsletter, free
classifieds, service center parts and discounts, etc.

I would encourage all of those interested to contact me asap.  Membership in
ZONC is a great thing.

O/T - Dave Pina please contact me asap!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
ZONC SF Area Coordinator