Re: Tempering metal

To: Donna and Terry Cost <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Tempering metal
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:17:01 -0500 (CDT)
Terry, you KNOW that Shiner Bock comes in a brown bottle, don't you? I
would think that a regular Shiner (clear) bottle would work better, but I
prefer the taste of Bock, so, even though it would take longer to heat the
metal parts up with Bock bottles, it would just give us more time to
collect more empty Bock bottles for the upgrade of the array to work with
larger parts!

Let me know when and where and I will help you empty some of those
bottles!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner