RE: I need a 1600 valve cover for my 66'

To: "Matt Weiss" <roadstersurf@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I need a 1600 valve cover for my 66'
From: "Chris Casey" <ChrisCa@callawaygolf.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:05:14 -0700
That sounds familiar.  My '66 1600 came with a cracked valve
cover that had been repaired with some type of epoxy. It wasn't
pretty, but it worked and didn't leak.

I have sence replaced it with a freshly buffed out "new" one
that Joe Roach gave me. (Thanks again Joe!)

So, Matt, if you want my old one you are welcome to it.
Like I said, it ain't pretty, but it works.

Chris Casey
'66 1600
San Diego