Re: Chassis rustproofing/frame weight

To: "mike datsunman" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, <Sel_Aganovic@hettich.com.au>,
Subject: Re: Chassis rustproofing/frame weight
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:12:11 -0400
My old yellowed hard to read 1967 tech manual lists Chassis Weight
(their spelling, not mine) as 495 kg (1091.2lbs).  They list the
vehicle entire weight at 920 kg (2028.3lbs).  The weight distribution
of the chassis is 340 kg (749.5lbs) front and 155 kg (341.91lbs) rear.

So, if the tech manual is right, your gonna be spending  a few more
bucks than you thought.

Hope this helps, I would just wire brush it and paint the whole thing
with POR-15.

Best Regards,
Jim Cawrse
Chesapeake, Va