Re: sS/Brake ?

To: <robbieharrison@comcast.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sS/Brake ?
From: "Lino Baggio" <linob@sentex.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 22:24:59 -0400
Thanks to all for the information - note - I crossed 'passenger eject
button' off my list of possibilities for the switch after the first time I
tried it.

Another question - about steering wheels, specifically steering shaft
splines. I've been a 240Z owner for 18 years or so and the stock simulated
wood steering wheel is a nice piece. Before I start wrenching, does anyone
know if the splines are the same on a 240 and a 68-70 Roadster? it would be
way too convenient if the steering wheels were interchangeable.

Thanks in advance...

LinoB.
'68 2L Roadster
'71 240Z
'71 240Z convertible (my other Datsun Roadster)