RE: sS/Brake ?

To: "'Lino Baggio'" <linob@sentex.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: sS/Brake ?
From: robbieharrison@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 20:33:35 -0400
Making the light come on IS its function - it's to test the light! The
light's function is to let you know "if there is a drop in pressure in
either system of dual hydraulic brake. If this light goes on, it is
necessary to check the brake system." (Quoted from the '68 owner's
manual).

Robbie Harrison
'67 1600
'68 2000