Re: list ethics, parts, cars, gripes

To: "John McCarthy" <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: list ethics, parts, cars, gripes
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 21:45:13 -0400
Craig's problem is that he never saw a Roadster for sale he didn't buy :)

In the East most are too rusted out to be anything but a parts car. Craig
does NOT break cars for the parts unless he has to. I've known Craig for a
long time and he's a true Roadsterite.

I've broken 4 cars - none worth saving.

Mike