Re: list ethics, parts, cars, gripes

To: chalsted@adelphia.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: list ethics, parts, cars, gripes
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 16:50:02 EDT
Craig

We just have individuals with no sense of morality at all. It's the nature of
our society, we have grown into the ME and NOW society and whoever gets in
our way damn them. Don't worry, you will end up on top of the situation no
matter how it plays through. These people who do these types of things know
who they are.

I respect anyone who does what they can to keep these cars out of a crusher,
or being parted out on Ebay.

I also respect ALL our suppliers who go out of their way to keep roadster
parts available for us when our cars need them. Anyone who is taking the time
to invest money in keeping our Roadsters ALIVE!! Deserves our thanks!!
Without these people we probably wouldn't have very many of these cars
available any more.

Good Luck

Lou Smaldino
69-2000