re: list ethics, parts, cars, gripes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: re: list ethics, parts, cars, gripes
From: "John McCarthy" <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 22:24:59 +0000
With all the negatives..I just wanted to let those who have never dealt with
Craig know..he REALLY is trying to help out. While I was in Bosnia he kept
me posted on a 67.5 2000 he was selling (bad timming for me, but I believe
Sid "the collector" reaped the bennies there)...anyway as he was moving from
state to state he offered up "free Roadsters" (Damn the military..I was away
for that one too) I enclosed his message to let you know...he shares his
"collection" I don't know or care if he cuts up roadsters...that's his
business, I only know he's helped a "few" on the east coast keep theirs
going(and that can't be a bad thing)...Craig maybe we're all jealous that
you got an entire 2000 solex for such a great price..Congrats..John

I'm headed down to my place in Virginia this afternoon and will be there
thru
next saturday. trying to clean out some of my stuff, have a couple 1600's
I'd
give away (pos's) other stuff I'd sell real reasonable, bring a car trailer
and some torches.....can call me on my cell phone at  518-573-4053 if you
want
to come out for a visit. Marc? John? anyone else? have that frame modified
for
a 215 aluminum V8, have a couple of the 215's, have a '68 2000 with an L
motor
in it that I'd sell for $500. if I keep the wheels and top assembly. not
that
wicked bad rusted. have a couple other 1600's I'd sell for 2-3 hundred bucks
apiece. all sorts of stuff. great roadster roads around, redbuds about to
pop,
one of the prettiest times of year. give me a holler!

Craig