Re: Timing gears

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Timing gears
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@att.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:08:06 -0500
> One question that has popped up in my mind during all of the recent
exchanges re: U20
> timing stuff is - what do the folks who race with the U20 do?

I just run them till they blow up and get another from a parts car.  I've
come across five running U-20's for less than $800.  One was completely
rebuilt with new parts inside.  I just pull the motors and trannies and then
scrap or part out the rest of the cars.  Anyone want a fairly nice 68 srl
without motor, brakes, or tranny?  Great car for a motor transplant.  Needs
work, clear title, $750obo.

Andy