refinish dash

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: refinish dash
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 10:39:37 -0500
Hello list,

I thought about powder coating my dash, but since it's made of wood I
hesitate to put it in the oven.  I guess I could chrome it.  I daisy chained
the grounds on my instruments also, and went to ground on each end of the
daisy chain.  I also put bullet connectors on several of my wires to make
things easier to take apart.  I learned that from my Days of Lucas when I
did a lot of British stuff. (and took things apart a lot)

Someone practically gave me a 65 MGB the other day.  It's got a title and
the numbers match on everything.  Needs a little work and was "running when
parked". Don Miller, aren't you selling your '68 race car?  I would probably
trade you even and drive up from Texas to make the swap.  The cars are
probably similar  in value.  I would even throw in a set of genuine wire
wheels (need a little chrome work).  If you insisted, I would make sure the
MG starts and runs, but then I might have to trade for your trailer also.
Let me know.

Leisure Suit Terry