Any help is appreciated

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any help is appreciated
From: Joe Rubio <joe@venuesports.com>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 10:05:34 -0700
OK,  my buddy and I are stumped.  Here's his words on what we need:

"There are two harnesses that come through the far drivers side of the
fire  wall. We do have the main one, but there is one more I think for
the starter, so we need the starter wiring harness. There is another
wiring harness that comes out on the center of the firewall (slightly
more on the drivers side) that goes to the Coil+ I think the reverse
light trans wires. The wiring harness that we already have seems to have
a connection for the alternator but it not the same as the alternator we
have in there. Basically  it makes no sense based on the wiring scimatic
and what is in the car. This is where a picture or seeing a car would
help."

Can anyone provide a photo or possibly explain what parts we need so at
least I can look into asking for the correct items.

Thanks mucho.  Joe