SEROC

To: "Datsun Roadster Group \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SEROC
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 08:19:28 -0400
While at RA this past weekend, I had several request for the SEROC cap.  I
need to know how many to get made.  This is the first cap with the outline of
a roadster and SEROC embroidered on the front of a light beige cap, and the
DATSUN logo on the back side of the cap in red, white, and blue.  Cap may be
seen on the SEROC website, the store.  Please let me know ASAP who wants one
of these original, copy of first issue caps!!!! These are embroidered and a
very nice addition to any cap collector.  OK, that's all of the promotion I
can do.  Caps will be approximately 16.00 with shipping.

mike faggart
SEROC
1 primer one
1 yellow one