Re: OT- I ALMOST DIED TONIGHT!!!!!

To: "Dan Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT- I ALMOST DIED TONIGHT!!!!!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 06:56:14 -0500
Maybe they didn't bleed the brake master properly or the master is
defective.

You can always sue the guy in small claims court which is probably where
you'll end up. I got screwed by someone who sold me a defective used car and
he rolled the odometer also. He told me it's now my problem. I got even. I
got the car for free and 1700 for a new engine. The judge threatened to turn
the case over to the District Attorney, who had only weeks before busted a
bunch of used car lots for selling cars with rolled odometers. His wife
didn't appreciate it as the car was in her name. After that I became more
cautious when buying a used car from someone.

Good luck.