Re: Air louvers on hood

To: Marshall Colley <mcolley@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Air louvers on hood
From: Ron Hamilton <fj201@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:23:33 -0700
I never have had a problem with mine and I don't have any inner fenders  due to
the
front end being tubbed when the v-6 was in there before the FJ20. I would think
that
water from the tires would be  my biggest problem but not so far. Of course it
seldom rains here in Mesa, AZ and I don't like to drive the turbo because it
swaps
ends for almost any reason like stepping on the gas. :-)

Ron