RE: Undercoatings

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Undercoatings
From: "Mike Mccabe" <mmccabe@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:14:52 -0600
Hey All,

As a new subscriber and just spending the last couple of days removing the
"tar paper" from the interior, I can attest that Chip chip chip is right,
This being our first personalization/customization {restoration}  of a car.
I'm glad I know now what it was I was removing....

All I can say is that it's a blast to drive and enjoying every minute and
dollar spent on it. (wife not so much).   Its first years of service with us
will be as a daily for my boys to get to school and back and my mechanical
enjoyment, next its Dads car tell one or the other passes on.

The course of this adventure to some extent will be documented in pictures
and words on our web site at www.m2rracing.com/datsunweb

Great list and some of the most informative web sites I have seen.

Questions....
Does anyone in Texas have a extra 5 speed transmission?
also free to a good home one hard top with all the glass. It is in rough
condition, fiberglass broken top middle.

mike mccabe
Flower Mound Tx.
SRL311-13606

Thomas Walter wrote....