Re: Pic of orange racing roadster

To: roadsterregistry@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Pic of orange racing roadster
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:53:03 EST
> About a month ago, someone posted a pic (or an url) showing a couple
> of
> roadsters racing (1998, IIRC). One was orange/red and had nice wide
> flares
> and an integral air dam. I stupidly deleted the message and didn't
> save the
> location of the pic - anyone have it? For that matter, if you know
> who
> supplied/built the front end, that would be great - I think that car
> looked
> awesome...!

Hi John

Just saw this post from a while back - I think this is the one:
http://www.ncrscca.com/texas.jpg

They look like JapCo wings etc from Jap-Co Race Glass

http://www.piner.com/japco

Roadster Prices under:
http://www.piner.com/japco/prices.htm#Datsun1600/2000

Rock Vest used Japco on his awesome roadster - check out
http://www.piner.com/japco/roadster1.jpg

Hope this helps

Rob
www.fairlady.org