SEROC Car for Sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SEROC Car for Sale
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 13:57:58 -0500
Hello List,
I have some good news and some bad news(for me).  #1- I got a job, however not
a great job, but I am gainfully employed.  It is not at the salary that I had,
actually about 1/3 less.  For this reason, it brings me to #2 on my list.
Since I have been out of work for over 3 months, money is very, very low.  I
need to send my son back to college after Christmas.  So, my roadster is for
sale.  Another one will come to me some day.  Details-  car is a 1968 spl
titled as a 1969.  PO had also done an engine swap and it is now a 2000.
Brakes have been done.  Gas tank has been cleaned and coated. Replaced gas
lines and fuel pump.  Radiator is in good shape, new hoses.  Valves have been
adjusted.  When checked, over 150 lb.compression in each cylinder.  New plug
wires, distributor cap, and coil.  Car runs and stops good.  New koni shocks.
New soft top.  Just beginning to work on the interior.  Clock works correctly.
New dash cover.  Z wheels with 7/16" lugs, Kuhmo 185-60-14 tires in really
good condition.  I have an extra hood, alternators, fuel pumps, header, and
some other parts that will go with car.  Other things that I can't think of
right now.

What it needs-- some body work to take out 33 years of dents and paint.
Interior carpet kit.

Car runs great, it has made 2 round trips to Road Atlanta of over 500 miles
each.  Some great laps around Road Atlanta chasing other roadsters and a Lotus
race car!  Numerous trips around the state of NC while out roadstering.  There
is a picture of car on the 311s.org website, listed under 1968, about 14 up
from bottom under my name Mike Faggart.

Like everyone else, I have more in the car than I am asking.  Receipts on the
car total over $4000.  I am asking $3500.  I will deliver a reasonable
distance or you can p/u the car in North Carolina and drive it home.  Thank
you for letting me take the bandwidth to do this.  Happy Holidays to all!

Mike Faggart
SEROC
1969 2000