Re: Weatherstrip installation.

To: Bobby Rees <rrees@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Weatherstrip installation.
From: "Les@CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 18:53:51 -0800
An easier way to install most types of rubber is goop waterless  hand
cleaner(the kind without the little scrubbing particles)and when you smear
it on the metal and the rubber it is very slippery and then very easy to
clean up. And if you miss wiping some it seems to disapper and leave
virtually no trace and it keeps your hands clean and soft while you
install rubber( I made the last part up)and no trying to splain to the
girl at the counter any ulterior motives for KY Jelly.
Les

--
Les Cannaday

Classic Datsun Motorsports