RE: 67.5 1600 FS in Eugene Oregon

To: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 67.5 1600 FS in Eugene Oregon
From: Andy Klink <colonel_klink510@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
I thought the same thing, now if I just had $3750 laying around..."uh, honey?
I spent part of the down payment for the house on a Roadster, do you think your
parents will give us a small loan??  What?  Now that's not nice.  Honey, PUT
THE SLEDGEHAMMER DOWN and get step away from the 510..."

=====
Andy Klink
Gresham, OR
71 510 2dr