Re: Door postys

To: "Tom Duffy" <tomuo@pacbell.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Door postys
From: "Robb Pynes" <robbpynes@continet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:43:21 -0700
I take a large flat screwdriver wrap tape around the end with the sticky
side out, it will fit up in the inside of the door and I line it up to were
I can see the hole in the nut and scew the posty in !!

Robb Pynes
robbpynes@continet.com
<http://www.continet.com/exe/2000/hq.htm>  U-20 Bomber Page
<http://www.ncnwest.com> My Company
(541)-342-4500

Eugene, Oregon

'69 2000 RHD "Red" Special class award winner Shasta '98
'69 2000 LHD What Color do you want ? Unstarted Project Car
'70 2000 LHD "Black" 3rd Place Modified Class Shasta '99