Road Atlanta, et al

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Road Atlanta, et al
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:10:36 +600
To the Road Atlanta SEROCers

It was great to meet fellow SEROCers for the first time.
Mike Harper and his blue '66 - 1600,
Tom Phelan and his Phelan-CDM silver 68 - 2000,
Mike Faggart and his "Black Beauty" 68 - 2000,
Chris Brucciani and his Pinkie 68 - 2000,
Mark Richey is currently building up a 66 - 1600 and drove a
cream puff to RA, sorry we drooled all over the "BENZ".
Thanks for all your help this weekend. I guess you shouldn't have
parked next to me at RA Mike :-)

My 68 - 2000 ran 75 / 80 mph "indicated" all the way home. Although
judging by how many cars passed me you would have thought I was
doing 55 or they were doing 90, maybe they were. The temp stayed mid
gauge sometimes a little lower the entire trip home. I never even had
to run the heater fan. Top down, super ride home. Then I get one
traffic light from home and the temp starts to creep up again and as
I backed into the carport the temp read over 210ish.

Happy Roadstering to all
Brad Holmes
bholmes@monk.aum.edu
(334) 244-3713