Re: Roadster Bras

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Bras
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 07:23:05 +600
CalSpeed

Here are some pictures of the car with the bra.
http://bishop.ab.ca/datsun/

There is another pic on Thomas Kings's "Roadster Mart" site. Go to
the "Pictures" page.
http://www.roadstermart.com/

I bought this car and the bra last year (items are sold separately and some
assembly is required). They are now in Alabama. From Calgary to
Montgomery AL.

The web site has Dave Palmers phone number on it. But I'm not sure if
it is still a good number.

We have a SEROC member, Tom Phelen that has one of these bras and
shares some of the same problems. It fits like a tailored glove, but
is a stinker to take on and off.

>Who was the guy out there that had Roadster Bras for sale, I am
interested in getting on after the way my paint job looks after too
much driving.  >>

> Hello,
>
> I bought one of the Roadster Bras as soon as it became available.  I tried to
> install it but was never successful.  I contacted the person making it and he
> told me  that he would send me instructions on how to install the item.
>
> I have installed similar products on other cars that I have owned.  But this
> one was a real puzzle.  There are several hooks and tabs that go somewhere
> but I have no idea where.
>
> After the third request for instructions he told me that he would contact the
> company that made the product to find out exactly how it is to be installed.
> Well, that was the last I heard from him.
>
> It is unfortunate since it is a very nice product.  I would love to have it
> on my car.  But it has been about two years I guess.  I am not sure as I
> stopped keeping track.  But I still have it in the same box that I received
> it in.  If you want it I will sell it to you for half of what I paid for it.
> I don't remember the price but I think it was something like $120.  My car is
> now so chipped up from the track that I don't care to wear a bra.  (Oooops...
> what did I say?)
>
> Calspeed

Brad Holmes
bholmes@monk.aum.edu