Re: Roadster Bras

To: Ldino21@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Bras
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 00:02:04 EDT
In a message dated 4/29/01 6:36:05 PM !!!First Boot!!!, Ldino21@aol.com
writes:

<< Who was the guy out ther that had Roadster Bras for sale, I am interested
in
 getting on after the way my paint job looks after too much driving.  >>

Hello,

I bought one of the Roadster Bras as soon as it became available.  I tried to
install it but was never successful.  I contacted the person making it and he
told me  that he would send me instructions on how to install the item.

I have intalled similiar products on other cars that I have owned.  But this
one was a real puzzle.  There are several hooks and tabs that go somewhere
but I have no idea where.

After the third request for instructions he told me that he would contact the
company that made the product to find out exactly how it is to be installed.
Well, that was the last I heard from him.

It is unfortunate since it is a very nice product.  I would love to have it
on my car.  But it has been about two years I guess.  I am not sure as I
stopped keeping track.  But I still have it in the same box that I recieved
it in.  If you want it I will sell it to you for half of what I paid for it.
I dont remember the price but I think it was something like $120.  My car is
now so chipped up from the track that I dont care to wear a bra.  (Oooops...
what did I say?)

Calspeed