Re: TDROC- Rally

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TDROC- Rally
From: "Jack Davis" <jrd.boulder@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 10:09:34 -0600
Mike,
With a name like "Run to the Rockies  II"  I assume you will passing through
WyCROC country. Let us know your plans. Perhaps we could get together.
WyCROC folks are always looking for excuses to run their roadsters.
-
Jack                       Chris
'69 2000                '70 1600
SRL311-11273    SPL311-28456