TDROC- Rally

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: TDROC- Rally
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 23:35:30 +0000
TDROC Members
        I assume some of you are planning to meet up with
us this coming Saturday morning  5/5/2001.  We will be
pulling out of the Pine Point Inn of Smithville,
1503 Dorothy Nichol Lane 512-237-2040, at10:00am sharp.
Some of us will probably return around 2:00pm. for some
free time.  We will next leave Pine Point Inn at 6:00pm for
the Boss' House of Steaks in LaGrange.  1847 Hwy. 71 business.
979-968-8886.  We will probably be there until around
8:30 pm.  Sunday morning breakfast time/location -
will be determined at the meeting Sat. night.  Also one
final note - we will be discussing the Run to the Rockies  II
Sat. night.  Hope you can make it even if you missed
the Registration deadlines.  Mike