Re: Holes in my head

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Holes in my head
From: noji <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:54:29 -0700
Mike,

Thanks for the offer.  I will check today to see if it is either an
intake or exhaust rocker arm.  I'm wasn't aware that they were different.

It is part number 13208-20100 named <<Guide - Rocker>>  in the parts
catalogue.  This is on page 37 of Leigh's PDF file

found at

http://www.datsun.org/roadster/info/pdf/