Re: Over charging battery

To: CDADDYO@prodigy.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Over charging battery
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 19:29:21 EDT
Very carefully check all the connections between the alternator and the VR. I
had the same problem, turned out to be a bad connector in the sense line from
the alternator to the VR. Caused the VR to think the alternator was putting
out zero volts and turned it wide open. Make sure they are all clean and
tight, it took me quite a while to find the problem.

                                                 keith williams