Re[2]: Hot coils, Pertronix, and Ballast resistors

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "Doctor Evil"
Subject: Re[2]: Hot coils, Pertronix, and Ballast resistors
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:30:09 -0700
Dave,

Another reminder to your "what am I missing" question. Always carry a spare
set of points etc., just in case the Pertronix fails on you. I always carry
a spare set of points in case the points go bad, it's good insurance.
Calspeed remembers one cold night 150 miles from SF when my spare set came
in handy for him! (And another time he was carrying a spare distributor
when mine failed from a battery acid spill on the way to Shasta; he learns
quick. ;>)

Fred