Mazda RX7 rear end photos

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mazda RX7 rear end photos
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 22:01:28 -0700
Hi List,
I just got back from a quick road trip to Seattle when I saw
the post of the RX7 rear end swap. I have photos of the best
conversion I have seen using the shortened RX7 rear end. The
owner went a few extra steps when doing this by having a four link
set up and coil overs installed. The photos are on my Photo point site
under More Roadster Photos. They are on the second page of the Album
so you will have to hit on the view all button in the corner. Photopoint

keeps changing their layout every time I put more pictures on it.

I also know of a 200SX conversion in one here in town. The guy
who did it said he would never do that swap again.

I hope to have many more new photos as the season has now started
here in the Northwest.

Mike
Nowroc
Hayden, ID