1600 still for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1600 still for sale
From: Datsundude@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 00:13:07 EDT
Located in Phoenix, Arizona

A 70 1600, VIN SPL311-27770 with the following new items from Les and Dennis
Not installed:
A charcoal Gray top, with rebuilt Bow and a newly zinced top frame and new
twisties.
Door panels and kick pads.
A new windshield w/ new rubber seal from Nissan.
New items installed are:
Recovered seats and head rests,
Console with new cover, new dash cap, new complete carpet setup and all the
vinyl back shelf.
And new tires on the original rims with hubcaps.
All the chrome has been removed and the body has had some work done to it, it
has a few rust bubbles down by the rocker panels and some surface rust in the
trunk. All the chrome is good, perfect grille and luggage rack and headlight
rings. The radio was fixed and is working fine.  This car has not been
licsenced since 91, but  has been started and driven once a month more or
less, anyway thats what the P.O. said.

I just don't have the time to finish this project. The car does run and has
all the gears. Speedo shows 175k, but there is a tow bar setup on it, I think
it was pulled behind a Motor home, or maybe the P.O.got tired of paying for a
tow truck.
   Yes Ron H., she knows I'm doing this. I got the roadster ''gotta be great
looking'' sickness and brought it home and started taking it apart instead of
just driving it as it was. I also have a spare engine complete minus the
carbs and manifold, might be able to get them.

I'm  asking $2500 or an offer for this great value, call and ask some
questions if you are interested. There are $2060.00 of brand new restoration
items in this deal.

Pictures can be seen at       http://community.webshots.com/user/deandude
Dean Tilton
Glendale,Arizona