Re: BRE Airdam

To: "RWM" <RWM@rwmann.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BRE Airdam
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 23:51:21 -0700
Don't know about any links, but I posted some pics at photopoint.com that I
had shown others on how I did the install on my '66 early last year.

http://photopoint.com

enter my email id roadster@rcn.com in the visit albums box, and look at the
airdam album.

I drilled holes close to the front edge of the airdam because of the small
lip on the sheetmetal of the car. Started with the front center, using #8
machine screws, flat washers. Backed them up with lockwashers and nuts, with
a drop of blue threadlocker. Then worked my way left and right from the
center. I've had it on for over a year and it's still tight.

Fred - So.SF