Junkyard SRL311-09764

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Junkyard SRL311-09764
From: steve ross <ezyrider2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 18:15:41 -0700 (PDT)
I took a look at the Roadster in the local junkyard
here that recently had its starter and carbs sold on
on ebay. Body and interior trashed, the obvious parts
that I saw that remained and appear to be in good
condition are:
all gages/clock/etc., fuse box, fuel pump, radiator,
alternator, fuel tank, chrome around windshield. I
would be glad to pull any easy part and send it out
for the cost plus shipping.

Transmission and differential remain all that remains
od the engine is the block.

Car is located at Tubbs auto parts in Norfolk, Va if
any one needs these parts. They said they were about
ready to crush the car.

Steve
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/