RE: Diff bearings

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Diff bearings
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 18:38:34 -0700
Pulling the diff isn't that bad, but the price of a ring and pinion is pretty
outrageous. If you already have it out, I'd change them just for good measure.
The down side is that you'll have to have the gears set up by a pro after
changing the bearings, since the clearances will probably change.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA