Venolia question..Thank you!

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Venolia question..Thank you!
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 18:17:06 -0700
Greetings List,
Thanks to all who responded to my puzzled inquery about the proper
installation of the forged pistons.  Today, I am far wiser than I was
yesterday (it doesn't take much).  I went to a local speed shop (Lopers)
and they had a phone number for Venolia.  I had been told by someone
that Venolia was no longer in business.  I called Venolia and described
the pistons I am installing.  The chap said.."if there were no marks on
the piston indicating the front, it doesn't matter."  Being the
compulsive fuddy duddy I am with this car, I plan to follow up on a
number of other suggestions....just to make sure.  Again...Many thanks
for your generosity.
Guy
Tempe, AZ