(OT) Porsche for sale or trade

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: (OT) Porsche for sale or trade
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 06:26:12 -0700 (PDT)
Okay Folks, this is getting ridiculous. I have a 1976
Porsche 911S for sale. It runs good, looks pretty good
and is solid as a rock. I don't know anything about
its past history. I am selling it for a friend who's
son is in rehab and can't free the son until the car
is gone. Can be seen at www.geocities.com/turbospl311
and then go to the porsche for sale link.

Started asking 9500, last ad said 6500 and now best
offer. If you have a 2000 roadster that runs good but
is not perfect and want to apply it towards the car
lets talk. I'm thinking an okay roadster and $4000 (or
so lets negotiate) and the car goes. Or something. Let
me know! I also can deliver depending on how far.
Enclosed trailer!

Don Miller
68 turbo V-6
76 911S