Re: Comp springs on Ebay

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Comp springs on Ebay
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:39:31 -0700 (PDT)
New comp springs aren't that expensive - less than $200 for the pair.
I know there weren't many at NISMO when I ordered mine a couple of
months ago, and I don't know if they're making more, and if so, when.
You can also get Nissan or aftermarket comp springs from any of the
Roadster parts places.  I'm not sure why I'd buy used springs,
especially for more than half the cost of new.

Adam
'70 1600

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/