BADROC Weekend of fun

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: BADROC Weekend of fun
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 20:03:56 EDT
Hello,

I feel spoiled after this last weekend of BADROC Roadster fun.  On Saturday
we were blessed with dry skies as we did the Run to the Hills that Peter
Vanderpas and Ken "Datster" Pletcher put together.  Fred and I drove from SF
to meet at the winery by 1130am.  Thetemperatures were very cold by
California standards.  Somewhere in the high 40's to low 50's.  Yikes!
Anyway, it was a blast to do the first run this year.

On Sunday, several BADROC'rs got together at the Stanford Nissan All Datsun
Show and Shine.  Once again we had decent weather as it only rained in 5
minutes spurts with an hour of sun between each.  Oh yeah, there was hail
too.  And who says us NoCal Roadster owners are not hearty.  Fred Katz, Dan
Neuman and Todd Osborne all decided to leave off the top and the cars were
exposed to the elements.  I actually had my hardtop on the car.  I also
wanted to remove my hardtop so that my interior got soaked but I didnt have
the correct size wrench.  Oh well...  ;>)

Anyway, it turned out to be a great show with over 50 cars.

Calspeed