Re: BADROC Weekend of fun

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BADROC Weekend of fun
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 23:48:27 -0700
I've got a couple pictures, a few more to come, posted at
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1420039&a=12515081&f=0
of Sunday's meet at Stanford Nissan. Great seeing a large turnout of 510's
and Z's, and real nice seeing the ZONC folks again (especially Carolyn
Dudley and her beautiful yellow Z). They've got one advantage during a
hailstorm - a hardtop roof!

Fred - So.SF