Shop/Repair Manual?

To: "Roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shop/Repair Manual?
From: "Annette" <squishfish@home.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:13:20 -0700
Hey all,

Well she is at home and safely ensconced in my garage now.  We started by
gutting her, removing the seats (they are a total loss) as well as getting out
all the stuff the previous owner and stored in there (soft top frame and
various pieces of vinyl I cannot yet identify)  We also started removing all
the chrome, tail lights etc.

My husband would like to start working on the engine and seeing what's what in
there, but he refuses to start without a repair or shop manual in hand (makes
sense, I suppose ;-)  I know I've seen copies out there for sale, but now I
cannot remember where they were.

Can someone give me a link to one I can purchase online?  Amazon has been NO
help at all!

Thanks!

Annette
Vancouver, WA